What we do
A Little about Reddicap Heath
Reddicap Heath is an area of Birmingham, in Sutton New Hall Ward, within the West Midlands. It uses the B75 postcode and is in close proximity to Sutton Trinity Rectory and Falcon Lodge. In 1763, Red-Cap Farm was found here and it may have been the origin of the area's name. The area would become urban around the mid-20th century. No. 59 Reddicap Hill is an old cottage here that dates back to the 16th century. Vesey houses are named after Bishop Vesey who worked to improve the area under Henry VIII. The Anvil is a local pub.